These bliss balls don’t really need an introduction, they are deliciously similar to that old Aussie favourite chocolate the name somewhat suggests – so what are you waiting for? Make them already!
Makes 10 – VG, DF
Serving size = 1- 2 balls
7 medjool dates
1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
3 tbsp. coconut oil
Additional coconut to dust the finished bliss balls in
- Take the seed out of the medjool dates and add with all other ingredients into a high powered food processor and blend until well combined.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out enough mixture to roll/form into a small ball. The mixture will make 10 balls (or more if you make them smaller).
- Place on a baking tray and put in the fridge to set for roughly 30-40 minutes, then enjoy!
- I am a big believer in purchasing ingredients where I can from bulk food stores, not only does it reduce your use of plastic and pre-packaged containers that are bas for the enironment, but also food. You only buy what you need which also means it is more financially economical for you. I go to my local Source Bulk Foods.
- There are more bliss ball recipes of mine here and here – enjoy!